To clean indelible ink off your carpet:
1. Rubbing alcohol is regarded as one of solution that will release the hold that indelible ink has on the carpet .
2. Moisten a neat , delicate fabric with rubbing alcohol .
3. Blot the ink-stained spot .
4. Turn the fabric to a clean part regularly to prevent reapplying the ink to getting the spot bigger .
5. In case the spot is tiny , deal with the spot with a piece of cotton or cotton swab . This might provide you an accurate solution which can avoid expanding of the spot .
6. Keep blotting with neat potions of the fabric , utilizing extra rubbing alcohol when you need to .
7. At the time the ink is removed , clean up the section with water along with a little bit of cleaning soap . This may get rid of all staying rubbing alcohol .
8. Wash the section by blotting with a fabric with clean water .
9. Let the section to air dry entirely .