To Clean Red Wine off Carpet:
1. Spray dawn and hydrogen peroxide blend on the discolor .
2. Blot with a nice and clean dry material until zero discolor appears on the material . You have to switch the material frequently or utilize a clean area of the cloth every time when you are blotting to make sure you are not expanding the discolor .
3. Go over steps two and three until the discolor is not visible .
4. Mix 4 drops of cleaning soap and 1 cup of water . Spray it .
5. Blot with duster material.
6. Spray with water .
7. Blot with duster material . Do it again when needed to make sure all cleaning mixture is taken away .
8. Protect discolor with duster material or bunch of kitchen paper towels and then place weighty weight on the top .
9. Keep placed for hours to soak up any residual fluid .
10. Allow location dry completely .
11. Vac to bring back materials to regular finish .
Kanklean Melbourne Window Cleaning Services