To clean sealer off travertine floors:
1. While eradicating sealer , it’s wise to operate in minor areas .
2. Put the acetone straight onto the travertine .
3. Rub the exterior with a scrubbrush since the acetone penetrates and also loosens the sealer .
4. Rub cleanse with a delicate material .
5. Do it again in little areas until the whole surface area is cleaned .
6. After every bit of the sealer is eradicated , an alternative action would be to cleanse the stone exterior with a fine stone cleansing cleaner .