To clean tempera paint stains off the carpet:
1. When the paint is dried out , begin by scraping up the most of it as you can with a spoon . Tempera paint dries extremely brittle that will become a powder when brushed . Never scrape moist paint because it is only going toforce it deeper into the materials . For moist paint , blot it with a fabric or paper towel to soak up as much as you can .
2. Then , utilize a duster fabric to blot the mark with white vinegar . This can also assist to apply the region with white vinegar then let it to stay for a couple mins .
3. When you are blotting with the fabric , the dye will begin to move to the fabric . Utilize a clean part of the fabric every time to make sure you are not dispersing the mark even more .
4. Do again if needed until the mark is gone .
5. In case the mark remains , use a normal to the region and blot with a duster fabric .
6. In case nor of the above techniques work , use a commercial carpeting solution . You can find carpeting solutions available at almost all hardware and diy shops . They generally appear in a can with a scrubber just on top . The foam appears while you rub which enables you to give good results in taking away marks . Follow following the manufacturer’s guidance .
7. After the mark is removed , wash the region fully by blotting it with neat water on a duster fabric .
8. Push a duster fabric onto the region with enough force to soak up nearly all the water .
Let the region to dry totally .
9. After it has got dried , vacuum over the region to bring back the texture of the materials .